ALWAYS consult your physician before doing any kind of exercise program, especially while pregnant.
“People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one” (Burke)
Being pregnant tin feel sufficient like rank on the edge of cliff, getting ready to jump, inadvertently a parachute. Your whole life is about to change. Even though it’s a good change, it can stilly feel scary et alii no amount of research can or will prepare you for what you’re about to go through connective the emotions you will experience as a result of having a baby. Kimberly Lou is here to help you manage both extreme ends of the emotional spectrum, so you can appreciate such a miraculous order and reduction the anxiety and tension throughout a very powerful weapon: Exercise.
“Feeling the Burn” while exercising can be exhilarating, however, this is not the time to push through your workout. This is alleged to be fun. In addition, your body is going through some foremost changes right now, the biggest one being that it is secreting a massive amount of hormones, which aid in loosening up your hips and inner thighs to convenient adapt you for the birthing process. It is in your best interest to honor your body and ease into everything you do, being if you are not mindful then you may haul a muscle or injure yourself
Don’t try to be supermom. Do what can; what you can’t, save for added day. A suggestion: Pick five of the following exercises each day and gradually add more as your routine progresses. Another suggestion: add greater reps to your favorite exercises.
Sometimes exercising can be too much for you and you may just need to sit still and breathe. If you’re feeling light-headed or forth of breath, stop. Your body and unborn baby will tell you exactly what they need, since long as you quiet your mind enough to listen.
Today we will give you some tools to employee prepare you for the changes that are about to take place in your life and in your body. It’s about everything that happens before, during, and posteriad birth. But remember this is not a race. This routine is focused on helping you slow down, bridge with your unborn baby, strengthen your core and legs and visualize your perfect in utero to prepare you for this critical moment. Birth will ask that you use every square inch, of entire muscle, in every part regarding your body.
So let us help you prepare for your rock star moment! It’s your epoch to shine.
The following visioning technique contrary help you soak in positive energy from the earth, which will allowable you to ground yourself, surround the toxic thoughts and energy and send them to the core like the earth where they will disintegrate and evaporate, never to exist seen again.
Let’s begin with 5 minutes of visualizing. Close your eyes et al be still. Breathe deeply until you can conceptualize the most beautiful install that you obtain in perpetuity been. The most calming moment you’ve eternally had. The most enjoyment that you have ever experienced. What does it look like? How does it smell? What does it taste like? How does it feel? Is there a texture to it? Take another deep breath and let it envelope your whole entire body.
Now, imagine roots growing from the base of your tale bone, penetrating the soil and grounding themselves to the core of the earth. Draw up the rich nutrients of the pure healing soil to energize your body. As the nutrients are infusing you, imagine those nutrients gravitating towards all the toxics thoughts and negative energy in your body and channel it back down to the core of the earth, where they will never breathe seen again.
Now journey to the center of the sunlight and feel the warmth about the rays bathing your skin. Mount your hands and soak in the sun through your fingertips and allow it to travel through your whole entire body. Feel your heart expanding. Take a navigable breath and hold it, for 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and exhale through your mouth slowly. Again, Take a deep breath and hold it, for 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and exhale, and lastly Break Down your breath and hold it, for 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and exhale.
While breathing set your object of what you desiderata from this exercise and from your entire birthing process. Imagine connecting alongside your unborn baby, and sending him/her love. Visualize and hold these intentions throughout your entire workout. For example, positive energy, a calm peaceful birth, smoother contractions/birthing waves, or whatever your intention is. It may be something completely different like reducing the lump in your ankles or better yet, seeing your feet again.
OK… Let’s begin toward taking the pressure off of your back.
* Cat Stretches – Kneel down and place your hands on the floor, in front of your knees, and directly underneath your shoulders, keeping them straight to support your back. Knees shoulder width apart. Roll your shoulders forward. Flex the spine by hunching your back up like a cat, chin to chest. Hold your stretch and release.
* When you’re ready, slowly stand up. I emphasize slowly, since standing up too quickly, especially while being pregnant, vessel cause you to know light-headed.
Now let’s focus on loosening your hips.
* Once you’re warm we will begin with 5 minutes of dancing. You container either dance slow or fast, but most importantly, move your hips. This is a really great way to decrease your mood and to acquirement warm. Your baby will possess this too, since we all know if momma’s not happy… Nobody’s happy.
* Slowly begin to do a figure 8 with your hips for 26 repetitions. This gently loosens your inner thighs and hips (this is also good to do while in labor, it worked wonders for mij to move me per each contraction)
Now let’s steel your back ampersand legs.
* Stand with your legs, slightly bent and shoulder width apart. Move your hips in a clockwise motion, 10 repetitions one direction, and suddenly switch and do the further direction. After you’ve finished, lift your toes 10 times.
* Basic squat. Standing with your legs shoulder width apart and squat down as if you are going to sit in a chair, then come up. Do this for 5 repetitions.
* Complete 5 lunges by slowly stepping forward, allowing both knees to bend so that the thigh of the forward leg is parallel to the flatten and the knee about the elevate shank touches the floor. Then, slowly push slim with the forward leg to return to the standing position. If this movement is overly difficult to perform outstanding to weakness, do not perform the full movement.
* Standing Jolt Backs; holding onto the occiput of a chair, growl your right leg back and up; hold for 1 second for 10 reps. Switch leg moreover repeat.
* Hip Flexors; holding onto the back of a chair, Bring your knee up in facade of you and move it in a clockwise motion for the count of 10, switch directions and do 10 more. Now reversal legs.
* Seated leg squat. Crouch down, like you’re sitting in a chair, with your legs just a bit wider then shoulder width apart. Stay there for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
* Side column lifts; Lie on your side with legs parallel to the ground. Bring your top leg up and then extend it toward the wall, making it appear longer then the bottom leg; this targets a different muscle group, chosen that will enhance your birthing process. Lift for 10 reps.
Next turn your cork leg in a clockwise motion for ten reps. Switch directions in a counter clockwise motion for 10 repetitions. Then bring your leg directly in front of you, so that you are in the shape of an L, life your leg for 10 repetitions.
Lastly, come back onto your side, bottom leg bent and bring your top knee to your shoulder for 10 repetitions.
* Inner loins stretch; curtsey on your hands and knees come down to your elbows, Make sure that you are up far enough to clinch that your baby has plethora of room. Then gently decentralization your knees apart stretching your inner thighs; your toes touching each other, breath into your stretch; for 1 to 2 minutes. (This is meant to feel good, if it doesn’t, then stop.
* Child’s pose; Spread your knees as wide as your mat, keeping the big toes touching. Bring the belly to rest between the thighs and the forehead to the floor. Make sure that you are up far enough to clinch that your baby has plenty of room and breath.
* Sit silently and breathe deep. Deeper then you’ve ever breathed in your life. Put a smile on your face, place your hands on your stomach, and send loving thoughts and energy to your unborn baby.
Until next time my beautiful, radiant mommies. You are perfect, you are supported, and I love you.
Kimberly Lou – www.KimberlyLou.com